Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Cannot get My Email?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dphenry

dphenry

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:16 AM

For some unexplained reason I am not able to retreive my email. I can send, but I cannot receive? when I try to receive I get this error message. Help? This seems to have happened since the dreaded April 1 date.

Attached Images

• dph002.jpg

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Hi,

Sorry you are having an issue with your email. Your attachment is very hard to read so could you follow the Useful link before Posting in my signature and give us detailed information on:
  • What email program you are using
  • When did this error occur
  • Did you install or uninstall any new software just prior to the error
Have you any other problem with your system? if you have, then follow this link thoroughly.

kind regards,

#3 smajer

smajer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:35 PM

For some unexplained reason I am not able to retreive my email. I can send, but I cannot receive? when I try to receive I get this error message. Help? This seems to have happened since the dreaded April 1 date.

Hello,

The first error looks like 0x800c0133, this typical refers to a corrupt inbox file,
To remedy please follow these steps:

Open OE, on the left pane, right click "Local Folders", select "New Folder...", specify a name for your new folder as "Temp".
If you are still able to access "Inbox", move all mails in "Inbox" to the new "Temp" folder.
Go to menu "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Maintenance" tab -> "Store Folder" button. It will show the location of your Inbox file, please remember this location.
Close OE, go to the location mentioned above, delete the file "inbox.dbx".
Restart OE, the "Inbox" folder should be auto recreated. Move back your mails to the new "Inbox", remove the "Temp" folder

The second error appears to be 0x800CCC90 , this typically refers to a sme sort of avg or firewall block with a recent update multiple outlook accounts conflicting trying to process mutliple 'get' requests.

You can try to disable any avg and firewall temporarly to see if that is the problem and download latest patches or add outlook to firewall exceptions.
You can also follow this microsoft recommened article on fixing this error;
http://support.micro...om/?kbid=820669

good luck
Sergiusz Majer