Hi guys, I just found this site and looks really useful. I'm really stuck and hoping you can sort this.
I will post the detail where needed, but basically got problem that whatever im doing keep getting
the Yahoo sign in login page up, interupts whatever and creates new tab. sooooooooo annoying!
Hoping you can get my sanity back!
It is possible that you are having a problem with a browser hijack infection.
So after you post a more complete description of the situation, you may need to be referred to Malware Removal.
But for now, please post the additional information as a New Topic in the forum linked above.
We'll have a look as offer whatever suggestions we may have.
Graham W. Welcome to WTT.
I'm sure someone here will get your problem sorted out.
WTT not only helps with your computer problems, there is also a lot of great stuff to read, so have a good look round.
Best wishes for a speedy PC recovery.
Satchfan