Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ie Says Cannot Find Server Evertime

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stephmz

stephmz

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:23 years old

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:46 PM

this is actually my friend with the problem, but she can't even get to this site to post her problem. everytime she types an address in ie it says cannot find server. can someone please help us with this. i tried to give her the adaware site and spybot site, but she can't even get there to download them. please help my friend, she doesn't have the money to get her computer fixed, so i would appreciate so much any suggestions!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Micah_6:8

Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:19 PM

Greetings and welcome to TomCoyote.com!

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM. - Coyote

Try this.

Download Hijack This! (from the link in my signature) on to a floppy disk and take it to the infected PC.

Run it.

Click "Scan".

DO NOT "FIX" ANYTHING WITH IT YET!!!
FIXING THE WRONG THING COULD RENDER YOUR PC INOPERABLE!!!

Click "Save log". Save the log onto the floppy.

Take it back to your PC and post the log into this thread.

Someone from this forum will offer suggestions to help get the PC back to normal.

Some very bad infections won't let you run a program called "Hijack This!".

If for some reason it won't run, or "hangs up" before it finishes, try renaming it to "text.exe" and then run it. :)
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Download Hijack This! My Website: UnSpyMe!