This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Virus Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have been having problems with Pop Ups the last couple days. They pop up when firefox is idle and I haven't clicked on anything. They are all ads with the firefox logo but they say "internet explorer" in the title bar. I also just got a Data Execution Prevention warning that they had to close CTF Loader. I've run Ad-Aware several times and it isn't finding anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI