This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Ad Served By Internet Software..Aaaarrgh!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok so I am nowhere near smart enough to go into system files and try to find whats going on, I know my way around a computer but not that well. I am pretty sure that my computer is infected and I need to clean it up..Everytime I go online, Which I just started using firefox… It would say at the bottom righthand "Ad Served By Internet Software" followed by a popup! Is there help for me, to get rid of this…I have a dell inspiron 1501 running windows XP Professional SP2 All help would be greatlt appreciated… Thanks Joey :pullhair:
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI