Dragina
Topic Starter
Note: HJT log removed and topic moved to Hardware; LDT
We tried a LCD monitor on our one computer and it did not seem to work at 1st but for some reason it caused the computer to have some problems so we stopped using it.
When we 1st tried it the computer got stuck for 1st time right on that begging screen. It does this all the time sometimes now though without the monitor, only way to make it work if to give the case a little wack to wake it up.
and when it does boot up it's allways getting these Primary Master SATA Device not found, and Secondary SATA Device not found stuff. other than that it boots fine. Then I recently wiped the computer and reinstalled the OS. These problems are still occurring. and now in my Device manger the Universal serial bus controller is under other devices like it is missing drivers or something. None of the CDs I used seemed to have any usb related drivers. All I know is there was never a SATA or booting problem before we tried that monitor. The USB part I'm assuming is because I wiped the computer
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:12:47 PM, on 3/26/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal
We tried a LCD monitor on our one computer and it did not seem to work at 1st but for some reason it caused the computer to have some problems so we stopped using it.
When we 1st tried it the computer got stuck for 1st time right on that begging screen. It does this all the time sometimes now though without the monitor, only way to make it work if to give the case a little wack to wake it up.
and when it does boot up it's allways getting these Primary Master SATA Device not found, and Secondary SATA Device not found stuff. other than that it boots fine. Then I recently wiped the computer and reinstalled the OS. These problems are still occurring. and now in my Device manger the Universal serial bus controller is under other devices like it is missing drivers or something. None of the CDs I used seemed to have any usb related drivers. All I know is there was never a SATA or booting problem before we tried that monitor. The USB part I'm assuming is because I wiped the computer
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:12:47 PM, on 3/26/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal