This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Resetting My Music folder icon to default?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My sister had some file sharing program on here a while back that change the My Music icon to a regular folder icon, and I'd like to change it back. I've tried using TuneUp Utilities to reset it, but when I click "Apply Changes" I get an error saying that I need to be logged on as a local administrator to make the changes, even though I am an administrator.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI