Divinre
Topic Starter
Hi,
Here's some basic info about my pc to start off with:
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
It's been working well, really no problems, but…
Today I opened up the Computer window via the start menu, and I saw a folder titled "32788R22FWJFW" which has not been changed since 6/27/10.
It's filled with .cffxe files, and I'm not sure what those are…
AVG says it isn't a virus/malware. Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware also says it's clean.
Is this folder dangerous, is it part of the OS in general, or is it part of a program?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
–Divinre
Here's some basic info about my pc to start off with:
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
It's been working well, really no problems, but…
Today I opened up the Computer window via the start menu, and I saw a folder titled "32788R22FWJFW" which has not been changed since 6/27/10.
It's filled with .cffxe files, and I'm not sure what those are…
AVG says it isn't a virus/malware. Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware also says it's clean.
Is this folder dangerous, is it part of the OS in general, or is it part of a program?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
–Divinre