This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Autorun?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I know this is going to sound silly, but how on earth do I turn on "Autorun", so I can load CD's:blush: ? Thanks
Hi sinnead,

I think you mean AutoPlay. Insert you chosen CD:
  • Open My Computer
  • Right Click on your CD/DVD Drive
  • Properties
  • AutoPlay
  • In the dropdown menu choose from the options available.
If I have read you query correctly, that should do it for you.

kind regards,
If you still have a problem with Autoplay after following Tallin's directions, download the Autoplay Repair Wizard from Microsoft: href=http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en You must have a valid, WGA certifiable XP installation to download this wizard.
Hi sinnead, That is good news now all is well for you. :thumbup: We all need to learn sinnead, so post back anytime. We are happy to assist when we can. kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI