This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I get the computer to auto start?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I would like the computer to auto start in the morning to start downloading somethings. (So I don't have to get up) :D . Is there anyway to get the computer to start up on its own? Thanks in advance, ~Matt :-)
hi matty3, leave the computer on and get a download manager that can schedule downloads. if i remember get right had that option, but its been along time since i used it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI