This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Help. Cannot save jpeg

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have an Acer that is two years old, it is running on XP right now, recently, I re-formated my computer and bought a new anti-virus VIPRE. I was cleaning out my computer, and I think I accidentally deleted some software. I am pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with it. But now I am starting to worry because my problem started right after that. I cannot save my pictures from the internet in the format it comes in, it can only save as .bmp. I know this doesn't seem like a major problem, but as a person who deals alot with loading and uploading pictures to and from the internet, this is relatively important to me. Prior to this, I have tried everything that is offered as solutions on the internet, including cleaning out my cache, deleting all my downloaded files etc etc. Nothing works… I even deleted and re-installed IE7, but still to no success. I need really constructive help that is unique for my situation. Please, other than tell me to clean out my temporary files, can you offer me something step by step that might be able to solve my problem? Thank you.
Nope I have tried that… That's the first thing I tried. I have tried all the support and help pages Microsoft had to offer.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI