This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

"Your System Has Been Infected"

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My computer background all of the sudden says "Your system has been infected" and no matter how many times I try and change the background it won't allow me to not even in safe mode. How do I get rid of this background and or virus or whatever it is? I already tried a system restore and it worked for an hour or two until I shut down my computer and once I restarted it came back. :pullhair:
Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons: 1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required 2.) You are spamming links to other places without approval 3.) Abusive language or other problems in your text 4.) Your topic is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help. ==============================

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI