This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello to you all. I came across this forum as I was searching for a method to remove some malware off a friend's PC. I've been doing IT work for over 10 years but haven't worked on malware much at all. I currently do consulting for small and medium sized business. I work with Vmware, Citrix, and all flavors of Windows. I keep wondering where all my spare time goes but it seems as I get older there is less of it. :) Props to you guys for doing this work! I decided to delve further into malware removal as I believe this knowledge is extremely useful. thanks, Minh
Hi Minh and welcome to th WTT forums :welcome: There's lots to see on the site and the malware removal experts are inspirational, so do please take a moment or two to have a good look around. Just reading some of the HJT logs and reading the experts responses can be very instructive. Post back here if you have questions to ask ……or if you have the time to help out, by using your experience in our general forums (not the malware one) please feel free to join in where you feel its appropriate. Regards paws