This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm a little late to the party unfortunately. I've been on this site for about a week now, but had some computer problems to deal with so i kind of put this off. hi, i'm SpyderMars and i'm here cuz i want to help others (and myself, can help anyone without helping oneself) with Malware removal
:welcome: SpyderMars :wavey:

Enjoy your time here, good luck with applying to the classroom, new members are always welcome. :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73
Hey SpyderMars,


Congratulations on getting accepted!!! :thumbup:

I remember how exited I was when I first got accepted. :P Do you browse with Firefox?
If so, there is an add on called Malware Search. It is a very handy little tool to have while researching logs.
There are also a few other add ons to make your researching experience safer.
They are: "Dr.Web anti virus link checker", "Add Block Plus", "Better Privacy", and "No Script."
These can all be easily accessed from your Firefox browser (if you have Firefox) by going to tools and then add ons.
If you don't use Firefox, and you are interested in a browser that's more secure, just give me an ask in the classroom, and I will be happy to give you the link.
This is where all the fun starts, so get ready, dig in, and read, read, read as much as you can. Good luck to ya pal. B)