This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Renos.BAH problem

31 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

..I'm leaning towards Norton Internet Security 4 for Mac … since its my wife's cpu, she needs something that runs automatically ..etc etc…I don;t think you can go too wrong with SYmantec … anyway ..

I don;t think you can go too wrong with SYmantec

I know a lot of people that would beg to differ ;)

Can't speak for the non-Windows versions, but Norton/Symantec are famed for being resource hogs. They may have got their act together with the latest release, haven't checked it out personally though.

I'm afraid I've never touched a Mac myself so I can't give any personal recommendations.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI