This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Should I be Worried?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Again, I posted a concern on Feb 19th with some logs and was curious if I should be worried if I had a problem or not. I have checked back and seen that 29 people have looked at my post so far but have had no replies. Is this because there is nothing to worry about or was the interest just from regular people on this forum? I am a new user to HJT so I am really not sure what I should be looking for in these logs to even preceive that there may be a problem. If someone has looked at my logs and felt there was nothing to worry about thenthat is great, but I have recieved no replies telling me so. Thanks for taking the time to read this all the same… Sincerely, Robert1
Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons:

1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required

2.) You are spamming links to other places without approval

3.) You have posted your hijackthis log to the wrong forum:
( http://forums.whatthetech.com/HijackThis_L…emoval_f27.html ) <— correct forum for HijackThis Logs

4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text

5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you

If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense

This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.

==============================

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI