This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

adobe reader 9

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a new computer with windows vista installed. I have also downloaded and installed adobe reader 9. I have been trying to open a pdf file on a website but I keep getting the message that i need adobe reader 8 or 9 to open the file? Im not quite sure what i am doing wrong. I have checked my programs and I definately have number 9 installed so why would it still be coming up with this message and not opening the file? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. :pullhair:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI