This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

computer is extremely slow

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I'm new here so I don't really know how to get help. Over the past couple days, my internet has been performing extremely slowly. I can't complete downloads as they freeze up before completion. I try to play checkers on yahoo and my java keeps freezing. Watching videos on youtube has been impossible. Am I infected? I scanned w/ AVG and Adaware and really nothing came up. I've included my Hijack This log if that helps at all. Any suggestions would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Attachments:

Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons:

1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required

2.) You are spamming links to other places without approval

3.) You have posted your hijackthis log to the wrong forum:
( http://forums.whatthetech.com/HijackThis_L…emoval_f27.html ) <— correct forum for HijackThis Logs

4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text

5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you

If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense

This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.

==============================

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI