This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Zup

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi how is everyone today? Well i'm new here obviously :P Well what can I say my name is chick3n and I want to learn programming and securing up computers and fixing em! Computers have always been a way of life to me. :D

I'm currently using Ubuntu and loving it. I actually had a nice guy help me out with my HiJackThis Log a while back his name was Dakeyras :) That was back then when I had xp!

http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showtopic=16234

Now I came with a problem with sound issues on my friends laptop which I will post hmm… in the Hardware section?

Anyways, it would be nice meeting everyone and well bye!!
:welcome:

I actually had a nice guy help me out with my HiJackThis Log a while back his name was Dakeyras :) That was back then when I had xp!

Most pleasant to read and I do indeed recall assisting your good self :)