This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi All, I've just signed up today. I'm based in London and am currently playing around with my XP laptop, trying to tidy it up! Its getting old and in need of some TLC! Hopefully I'll learn a few things along the way and be able to contribute to this forum and not just take! All the best Pork :wavey:
:welcome: LittleBro Glad you found the WTT forum: it's a great place to learn and get help. I joined about 8 months ago and have learnt loads. Enjoy! Satchfan (Exeter)
[external image: Posted Image] LittleBro

I am a little late with this welcome to you. We are glad you found this forum and may assist us when possible. All asistance other than on HJT sub-forums is greatly appreciated here on WTT.

Enjoy all there is to offer, much to read and learn.

kind regards, :wavey: