All of a sudden, email adresses that I type into the To: block do not autocomplete. Some do and some do not. There are email addresses that I have used for years that I now have to type in completely rather than just the first few characters. Help?
Hi, Sorry to hear of the problem with Outlook Express.
Try this
1 Open Outlook Express
2 Click on Tools
3 Click on Options
4 Click on Send
5 Ensure there is a checkmark/tick in the auto complete box
6 Ok your way out
7 If you find there is already a tick/checkmark in the box, then remove it, then Ok your way out, close down Outlook Express then open it up again and start at step 1 above
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI