This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Any Advice On A Strong Email Spam Filter

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I receive like 200 spam emails a day. Most of the times, I am selling Viagra to myself or trying to find myself a date (The From and To are all addressed to me). Soon as I create a rule to send it to junk email, there comes another with a different subject line. I am tired and want a permanent solution to this. It seems like some people are practising a lot on how to send spam emails. Any suggestions on what could be a solution to this menace. Thanks, wise_donkey
Get a new E-mail address. Don't give it to anyone except close friends and family and even then be stingy with it. Use your current E-mail address for any online stuff. I've heard that the Google Toolbar is supposed to be good at blocking Spam but I have no personal knowledge of it as I don't want or use any Toolbars with my browsers.
Helo wise_donkey, Who is your ISP? Mine serves me well here in Australia, it has spam filters that come with the plan I have purchased. Zruker is correct, Googletoolbar is excellent for stopping spam, it has a very good popup blocker so I suggest you download and install it to see if it help you. I couldn't do without it. Keep us posted, kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI