This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Cheating

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I suspect my girlfriend might be cheating on me but I can't find enough proof. she uses my laptop and I can see what she was loking at to some dgree but was wondering if there is any way out there to give me the truth, whether it be good or bad. Thanks for taking the time to rad this. Jesse
No Spying on your girlfriend will do nothing to help your relationship with her. I suggest you have an open, honest discussion with her about your concerns. Good luck. CB
Do you think I would have posted something of this nature without exploring other avenues? This was, and is my last resort. I know it isn't very ethical but life isn't fair sometimes, and with the luck I've had, I can't afford to get shafted once again.

Do you think I would have posted something of this nature without exploring other avenues? This was, and is my last resort. I know it isn't very ethical but life isn't fair sometimes, and with the luck I've had, I can't afford to get shafted once again.

Hello James. I am sure CatByte, or anyone else here, didn't mean offense of any sort. We just wanted to shed some light on, as you call it, the ethical aspect of your problem. Besides, there really isn't much you can do to detect her activities as Windows does not store an extensive log of the operations performed on the computer as some applications claim. If she was browsing online, then you might gain some idea of her activities by looking at the visited sites but nothing else.

Sorry we couldn't help you further. :(

– Mohit
Hi Jesse, We wish you the very best, in your difficult situation. Jesse, I'm glad you decided to join our community. :thumbup: And I'm sure impressed (once again) by the thoughtfulness and respect shown by our helper Members. Way to go people! Doug
Some may consider a keylogger "spyware" but when it is used for a legitimate purpose it can be very helpful… Using a keylogger to find out if your siginificant other is cheating can be debatable as a legitimate purpose… However I must say… If you are that concerned about your siginifcant other cheating on you and you have already confronted her about it but yet still do not believe her then personally I think you are in an unhealthy relationship and need some professional counseling… I am not trying to disrespect you or anything like that but trust is the #1 priority in any relationship… And if you do not have any trust then there is a larger issue at hand… Regardless if she is cheating on you…