This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

immediately! Have been hacked ? [Closed]

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hey can any anyone help  believe (wife/ex ) has been hackin  every thing multiple phones /tablets both laptops  or maybe bugged my house I cant figure out how she knows were mid divorce and is currently 3 states away … she has installed malwarebytes and or talked about them ? also have noticed over 2 yrsz things would be on there one day and then wouldn't be the next for example I would buy and sell on craigslist  started to notice I was looking at fake look alike pages that appeard the same for some time then I caught it one day bc she forgot to update that date that post then I relized have been looking fake shit for god knows how long   ? have bought windows 8 and wiped computer and the computer may still be bugged I don't no much bout programming or any of this stuff like malware etc ,etc like how can I stop this

????????? HELP has my phones tied to it aswell

 

hey can any anyone help  believe (wife/ex ) has been hackin  every thing multiple phones /tablets both laptops  or maybe bugged my house I cant figure out how she knows were mid divorce and is currently 3 states away … she has installed malwarebytes and or talked about them ? also have noticed over 2 yrsz things would be on there one day and then wouldn't be the next for example I would buy and sell on craigslist  started to notice I was looking at fake look alike pages that appeard the same for some time then I caught it one day bc she forgot to update that date that post then I relized have been looking fake shit for god knows how long   ? have bought windows 8 and wiped computer and the computer may still be bugged I don't no much bout programming or any of this stuff like malware etc ,etc like how can I stop this

????????? HELP has my phones tied to it aswell

 

hey can any anyone help  believe (wife/ex ) has been hackin  every thing multiple phones /tablets both laptops  or maybe bugged my house I cant figure out how she knows were mid divorce and is currently 3 states away … she has installed malwarebytes and or talked about them ? also have noticed over 2 yrsz things would be on there one day and then wouldn't be the next for example I would buy and sell on craigslist  started to notice I was looking at fake look alike pages that appeard the same for some time then I caught it one day bc she forgot to update that date that post then I relized have been looking fake shit for god knows how long   ? have bought windows 8 and wiped computer and the computer may still be bugged I don't no much bout programming or any of this stuff like malware etc ,etc like how can I stop this

????????? HELP has my phones tied to it aswell

 

:welcome:

 

Please reply to this topic only and do not start another new topic

 

 

[external image: 1QYkxTZ.jpg] Please download aswMBR to your desktop.
 
  • Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.
 
I just want to see the report….Please Do Not Fix Anything
 
============================================================================
 
 
 

 
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.
 
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
 
How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system
A simple way to check your system: Start –> Computer (right click) –> Properties
 
 
  •  
  • Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Please make sure All Users is checked
  • Do not check 
*List BCD
*Drivers MD5
*Shortcut txt
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
 
 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI