Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

immediately! Have been hacked ? [Closed]

help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 brynorm79

brynorm79

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

hey can any anyone help  believe (wife/ex ) has been hackin  every thing multiple phones /tablets both laptops  or maybe bugged my house I cant figure out how she knows were mid divorce and is currently 3 states away ... she has installed malwarebytes and or talked about them ? also have noticed over 2 yrsz things would be on there one day and then wouldn't be the next for example I would buy and sell on craigslist  started to notice I was looking at fake look alike pages that appeard the same for some time then I caught it one day bc she forgot to update that date that post then I relized have been looking fake stuff for god knows how long   ? have bought windows 8 and wiped computer and the computer may still be bugged I don't no much bout programming or any of this stuff like malware etc ,etc like how can I stop this

????????? HELP has my phones tied to it aswell

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 brynorm79

brynorm79

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

hey can any anyone help  believe (wife/ex ) has been hackin  every thing multiple phones /tablets both laptops  or maybe bugged my house I cant figure out how she knows were mid divorce and is currently 3 states away ... she has installed malwarebytes and or talked about them ? also have noticed over 2 yrsz things would be on there one day and then wouldn't be the next for example I would buy and sell on craigslist  started to notice I was looking at fake look alike pages that appeard the same for some time then I caught it one day bc she forgot to update that date that post then I relized have been looking fake stuff for god knows how long   ? have bought windows 8 and wiped computer and the computer may still be bugged I don't no much bout programming or any of this stuff like malware etc ,etc like how can I stop this

#3 brynorm79

brynorm79

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

#4 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 23,225 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Malware and cooking some great Italian and TexMex food
  • MVP

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:22 AM

:welcome:

Please reply to this topic only and do not start another new topic

1QYkxTZ.jpg Please download aswMBR to your desktop.

• Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.

I just want to see the report....Please Do Not Fix Anything

============================================================================

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system
A simple way to check your system: Start --> Computer (right click) --> Properties

•  
  • Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Please make sure All Users is checked
  • Do not check 
*List BCD
*Drivers MD5
*Shortcut txt
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

The forum is staffed by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.
If you feel you have been helped, please consider a donation.
donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

#5 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

I will be offline until late tonight or early tomorrow morning

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#6 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread.

New members follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html and start a new topic

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE