I am looking for a ASP based media management system for a website I am working on. I need it to handle Pictures, videos and music. I need it to be something that allows users to upload their own content and share it with the community. Any ideas?
I am looking for a ASP based media management system for a website I am working on. I need it to handle Pictures, videos and music. I need it to be something that allows users to upload their own content and share it with the community. Any ideas?
"PHPmotion Media Sharing CMS - PHPmotion is a free video sharing software that also has support for other types of media such as audio/mp3 sharing. The Content Managent System or (media cms application) will allow you to create and run your very own Video Sharing website, Music Sharing Site, Picture Sharing Site. With very little knowledge required you can now have a website just like youtube.com , dailymotion.com, veoh, hi5 and best of all, its 100% free to download and use.
PHPmotion is 100% free to download and to use
Template based design of PHPmotion means you change the look and feel.
A growing user base of over 100 000 webmastes have already downloaded PHPmotion
PHPmotion also has a fully featured admin area to manage your site
Full support for mp3 audio (can be disabled)
Supports playlists
Fully CSS based template for easy editing"
Does this sound like something you are looking for? There are several more out there on the net… I just Google'd "Youtube Clone" and thats the first link that came up that looked promising…
Hi Amorstus,
Hopefully the fine recommendations of Missouri Mobile will have headed you in the right direction for success.
Just one note of concern and that's all… just concern.
Since a large portion of the Malware that our Forum combats, is sourced from P2P file sharing, we do not support P2P software utilities, except to uninstall them.
A "portion" of what you appear to be creating is a site where image and music files can be uploaded and downloaded, we urge you to post appropriate cautions to you readers.
Hope you have lots of success.
Best Regards,
Doug
Thanks Missouri Mobile, Doug, and appleoddity. And I completely understand your concern doug. I will not tolerate any illegal files, music etc. on my site and I will be sure to make agreement policy on it that ensures that they abide by this. Ill look into these hopefully today and see if I can get something working. Thanks again!
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI