Deleted Member
Topic Starter
Hello everyone!
I was kind of hoping if you could help me find some server hosting services that could cater our server hosting needs for our small group? Our group had already have a website which mainly uses on voice communication services and we are looking for a very fast hosting server. I have found this ventrilo download site that offers great server hosting services
Does anyone knows another company that offers much better services than the one we found?
Thanks..
I was kind of hoping if you could help me find some server hosting services that could cater our server hosting needs for our small group? Our group had already have a website which mainly uses on voice communication services and we are looking for a very fast hosting server. I have found this ventrilo download site that offers great server hosting services
Does anyone knows another company that offers much better services than the one we found?
Thanks..