This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Pal or NTSC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am currently using a programme to download Photo's to a Video show,it is called Photo Story, in doing this I need to know whether my DVD Burner is Pal or NTSD is there a way to find this out Unfortunately have lost bookwork .When I bring up Nero to see it tells me source is ASUS DRW -1814 BL hope I have given enough info apparently picture quality relies on finding this out hoping for help
If you're in Australia like your profile says, you'll want PAL. The DVD burner in your computer won't make much difference - it'll burn either one. PAL & NTSC refer to whether it will play properly on your TV. The american standard is NTSC, Australian standard is PAL.