meme3160
Topic Starter
HELP PLEASE…
I had some trouble with getting into Windows and had to do a recovery console.
I then rebooted my computer and it went to the "windows starting up" display with the following messege over it….
lsass.exe system error an invalid parameter was passed to a service or function
I then press the OK bitton to go past the messege and the computer keeps rebooting. WHAT DO I DO???
Now I am also getting this messege..
When trying to update a password, this return status indicates the value provided as the current password is not correct
I am not trying to update any passwords HELP
Inspiron 600m (DELL)
Windows XP
McAfee
I had some trouble with getting into Windows and had to do a recovery console.
I then rebooted my computer and it went to the "windows starting up" display with the following messege over it….
lsass.exe system error an invalid parameter was passed to a service or function
I then press the OK bitton to go past the messege and the computer keeps rebooting. WHAT DO I DO???
Now I am also getting this messege..
When trying to update a password, this return status indicates the value provided as the current password is not correct
I am not trying to update any passwords HELP
Inspiron 600m (DELL)
Windows XP
McAfee