This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings from Ukraine

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everybody, I found this site recently while trying to kill some nasty trojans on a friend's computer, and have already learned alot. I'm especially impressed by the forums! I'll post a problem there in a few minutes, and will be grateful for any suggestions. Regards, Jerry
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Jerry. :) Please post a question and the experts will get back to you as soon as possible. Enjoy the Forums. – Mohit
Hi thejerryman and welcome to the WTT forums.
:welcome:
I see that you have posted an HJT log in the malware removal forum and this was a wise thing to do.
The machine concerned looks badly infected and should be disconnected immediately from the Internet (pull out the Connection)

The machine needs the attention of an accredited malware removal expert and hopefully you will receive a response fairly quickly.
In the event that you have received no response within 5 days then please go here and post a gentle reminder:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_Do_If_Y…ays_t83910.html

We do not provide malware removal advice on this sub-forum, but once your machine has been cleared of malicious elements please post back here if you are still having issues with it and we will do our best to help
Regards
paws
[external image: Posted Image] thejerryman,

Welcome to the forum.

If you do not have an answer to your log posting, please go here and post a gentle reminder after 5 days.

You have made two posts so it looks to the Malware fighters that your log has been answered. Please do not answer your own log again, wait until it is answered or post the reminder using the above link.

Best regards,
Yes, after I posted my Hijack log in a reply I realized it would look like an answered post. I tried to delete my reply and put the log into my original post, but didn't find a delete option anywhere. Maybe an admin can do it for me? Thanks, Jerry