This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Jittery/Jumpy DVD Burns

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been trying to burn a wmv file to DVD because the VCD that I made did not play in everyones DVD player (played perfect in MY DVD player). Every DVD that I have burned so far playback very jumpy or jittery during any movement, zooms, etc. (mostly just the video, however sometimes the audio will briefly skip, like a scratched cd).

I have to add that because the VCD did not work out for everybody, I purchased a lite-on DVD burner. So, in my unprofessional opinion, it may be a hardware issue.

I am running Windows XP sp3, AMD Athlon 951MHz processor, 640 MB RAM. (I know. WEAK! Another suspect) :pullhair:

Using Nero 7 Essentials to author/burn.

Any input is appreciated. I now have more coasters than I have glasses.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI