This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Classroom Questions!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I was thinking of joining the classrooms here at WTT, but would like a bit more information before starting… How long are the courses generally? and do they cost? I was wondering because I'm involved in work,etc. and am unsure of the time needed to devote myself to this! Currently I am having a problem solved :) in the HijackThis forum, but as soon as this is finished I'm interested in learning in a classroom! Thanks for all of your support, t-man7
Hi t-man7,

Here is the link to The Classroom information. Please read it carefully as it applies to you with your current situation.

As to the time it would take for you to graduate if you were accepted into The Classroom, this would depend on the amount of time you put into the work as to the time it would take for you to complete the course I would imagine.

Best regards,