This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from Texas

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello! I am new to whatthetech and hope to become educated in this computer voodoo that I don't understand yet. I look forward to meeting you all and learning how to troubleshoot problems on my PC from you. I am not computer savvy. "Clueless" better describes my current state. So now it's on to reading posts to see if anyone has already discussed slow-running computers. Best to you, Mrs. Yancy
Hello! :welcome: Whatthetech forums.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

You may want to join the classroom here and learn about malware removal.
Hello,

You may want to join the classroom here and learn about malware removal.


That is getting way too far ahead.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning how to troubleshoot problems on my PC from you. I am not computer savvy.



Welcome to WTT Mrs. Yancy. :)

Best regards.
Hello and [external image: Posted Image] to WTT,

You have accessed a wonderful learning forum Mrs Yancy, spend lots of time browsing the sub-forums, there you will find much to read learn. I have been here a while now, and still I am finding new information to help me.

Enjoy, with kind regards,
Hello and welcome Mrs. Yancy. I too am still pretty much a beginner, but have found great help here. How did you find WhatThe Tech, it would be interesting to know what problem brought you here, but so glad you came upon it anyway. Enjoy learning, like we all are. Regards, Satchfan