brandonc
Topic Starter
Hey guys
I'm having some issues with a friends laptop. The issues that I see (or can notice anyway) are Stuttering/Slowing of audio. This pertains to audio cd's, dvd's, youtube, mp3's, etc. I also notice that certains things don't load when windows loads. For example, the system tray icons aren't all there (i.e. the icon for sndvol32.exe, even though it the option is checked to display it in the system tray.) Aside from being slower than it should those are the only superficial issues.
Here are the specs of the system.
HP Pavilion dv1000 (dv1520us)
Intel Pentium M 1.7ghz
512mb ram
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2
Note: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the audio drivers multiple times. No effect on the audio problems.
I'm having some issues with a friends laptop. The issues that I see (or can notice anyway) are Stuttering/Slowing of audio. This pertains to audio cd's, dvd's, youtube, mp3's, etc. I also notice that certains things don't load when windows loads. For example, the system tray icons aren't all there (i.e. the icon for sndvol32.exe, even though it the option is checked to display it in the system tray.) Aside from being slower than it should those are the only superficial issues.
Here are the specs of the system.
HP Pavilion dv1000 (dv1520us)
Intel Pentium M 1.7ghz
512mb ram
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2
Note: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the audio drivers multiple times. No effect on the audio problems.