Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

C#

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Simi

Simi

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

Hi

I have a site in c#.i am facing the problem of url clocking which is running locally but online it is giving me error of resource not found.2nd issue tht i am facing is after searching any product if i add item to my savelist then it is not reflected on right side. I need to go on some other page ya refresh it.u can see it here. Please if any1 can help me with the issue.

Thanks

Edited to disable probable SPAM link. Doug

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:18 AM

You have asked some specific questions, but with references that I am not familiar with in relation to a shopping site. If you are having problems as a customer of the referred site, they appear to have extensive help and contact links. It appears to be an aggressively marketed site, and I'm sure they'd be glad to resolve your problems so you could buy their stuff. However, if you are an affiliate or marketer, please confine your activity to that site for help and assistance. We do not support commercial advertisement and linking for the purpose of generating business for such sites. Best Regards, Doug
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.