Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Opening Links?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leroy13

leroy13

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 08:17 PM

when ever i try to open a link to a video, for example ifilm, i can't open any of the links. i get this message. :o The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: Click the Refresh button, or try again later. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings. If you would like Windows to try and discover them, click Detect Network Settings Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed. If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0. Click the Back button to try another link. Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer i tried all the suggestions above but none work. and i am not sure how to solve this annoying little problem. if anyone else has had this problem or just knows how to solve it. i would appreciate any suggestions. thanks.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 MrCharlie

MrCharlie

SuperMember

• Malware Team
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 09:17 PM

SeeIfAnyOfThisHelps

#3 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 10:12 PM

Hi leroy13- That could be a number of different things. First, I would check and make sure that your temp files folder isnt full. Second check in internet settings to see what your cookies setting is on. I would run your maintenace as often as possible. If none of this works post back and leave us some info on what kinda comp .. OS.. ram.. etc.,.,etc

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"