Hi Mark,
Did a little research on this one….found a couple of links with some info. but need to review. I would first try uninstalling the update via Add or Remove Programs (if it does show there), then re-install. See if that helps. If not let me know, actually let me know either way thanks.
You guys are good.
I did locate an MSXL update item related to this update in "add remove programs". I deleted the item and re-ran the update.
Problem solved.
Thanks again!
Mark
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI