This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Scotty and Outpost configuration, pleeeeeze.....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:weee: Hello!! :weee:

I have had problems with the configuration of both Scotty and Outpost firewall. I was advised to download, update and use those programs from a malware team intern on WTT. However, whenever I restart my PC they seem to block me from the internet…. So, I was thinking I need to configure them accordingly… Can someone please help??


Thanks so much!
Hi, It is probably Outpost which is not configured correctly. What version are you running? Have you taken steps already yourself to try and troubleshoot this? Regards, John.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI