I found the answer in a different forum.. it's an option in MS Outlook Live Search functionality.. After I enabled the Live Search function for MS Outlook I started getting this message. - I found the answer below in this forum: http://www.office-outlook.com/outlook-foru…&th=125144/



Re: To free up disk space outlook express can compact messages [message #450823]	Thu, 11 December 2008 12:11 
MikeRusk
Messages: 1
Registered: December 2008 
Location: Maryland	
Junior Member
I appreciate that this is an MS Office Outlook forum… however this is what came up when I typed in the annoying message that appeared everytime I started my computer.

I use Outlook - have never installed OE and was thinking I had a virus maybe.

Removing the shortcuts from the All Users did stop my problem but now I realize there is an "official" way to stop it.

It is related to desktop search - right-click the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar menu and choose Windows Desktop Search Options from the menu.

If Microsoft Outlook Express is listed under 'Included Locations' then left-click on it and click on the 'Modify' button'. You should see an Indexed Locations popup where you can 'uncheck' the Microsoft Outlook Express: Main Identity entry and you will no longer receive the message.

It's a shame this option is set as a default.

I'm glad I found the solution even it is in the 'wrong' forum.

-Mike
MCP