This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Utube / flash player

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When i use Utube for watching videos I get the meassage that I need to update to the latest flash player or that I have Java script turned off. I have gone in to Tools/Internet options/Security/Internet/Custom level and have enabled java.(as far as I am aware) I then download the update for flash. Usually this gets it working so I can view video clips, but when I reboot I loose it all again and have to go through the above procedure to get it back. Can anyone give me some guidance on how to correct this. thanks
Hi Scudo,

I notice you posted a HJT log on 10th December and it so far has not received an answer. I apologize for that, but the Malware fighters are very busy as you can see.

Would you follow this link to post another log in the HJT forum, but first follow all LDTate's directions before submitting the log. As you are also having problems as posted in this link, it is a further necessity for you to repost your log.

Post back if you need more advice as others do come by to assist, but once you post a new log, if it is not answered in 5 days, please send a gentle reminder here.

Best regards,


Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI