frenchyinpaddyland
Topic Starter
first I apologise if I am not posting in the right thread but I do not know what else to do ..
for the last week I am having quite a few problem
1)my game "air conflict gets an error 5 ".I uninstalled it and reinstalled ..still the same …still the smae
2)when I want to open a download to install it it goes through the motion then I get the message same as theis one for instance for Air conflicts
"cannot execute :C\Users|French~1\AppData\local\Temp\RAR$EX00.860
\AirConflictsEngkishPatchv1.43.
or for example if I want to install Registry Patrol I get this message
"set up cannot write to the destination file:C\Windows\system32\absolutHttp.dll."
If I want to unstall Winrar I get this message
"Window cannot access the specified device,path or file.You may not have the appropriate permission to access them"
for Registry mechanic I get this one ;"set up: unable to executefile:regsvr32.exe
.Create process failed. code 5. access id denied"
I an using window vista home premuim and have the UAC turn off
can anybody help please
thank you very much