This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

i need

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

i need any program for viruses
any one


Hey S Baghdad

I take it you are looking for a Anti-Virus program.

AVG 8.0 Free
Avast Home Edition

Are both good choices.

Avira Antivir

Is also a strong Anti-Virus program. But, and this is a big but.
It does have a nag-screen during updates, trying to sell you the
pro version of the program. And is a big irritation moment for most
people.

Might I ask, do you have any anti-virus installed at the moment? If no,
for how long have you been without one?

Regards Abydos
Hey S Baghdad

Just look to the right side.
In the green bar where it says:

"Download latest version"

📎FH.Screencapture.jpg

When the download is complete.
You right click it, and choose Unpack all.

Once this is done, double-click the installer, and the install will begin.

I would still like to know if you have any Anti-virus installed at the moment.

Might I ask, do you have any anti-virus installed at the moment? If no,
for how long have you been without one?


Regards Abydos