Hi,
I have recently updated my Microsoft Updated to SP 3 Windows XP. Wheni start up my computer it tells me that i am a victim of Counterfeit. Non original copy of Windows. Anyhow I have Internet explorer 7 and i can connect to most sites but i cant connect or get into my online banking or hotmail???? I use a modem ADSL conection which is always showing that i am connected.
Any help would be appreciated.
Free
It says that Windows XP is Activated. I still can not view my online banking or hotmail through internet explorer 7. Maybe it could be a tools setting?? I can still access other sites though?? Here is a Log
Regards
Edited to remove HJT log and add as attachment:[attachment removed]
We do not analyze HJT logs on this forum. I feel you would know that as you last posted one in the correct forum and it was closed due to inactivity by TomK on 20th October 2008.
Please respect our Malware accredited volunteers as they give of their time to help folk like you and I having done a huge amount of study to become Malware fighters.
Please go here, and follow the thread step by step to the end if you feel you have Malware on your system.
regards,
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI