This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

run command closes programs/windows

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

a follow on tomy last post observving my computers behavior , here are the highlights I seem to have a problem with the run command for executable files. for instance I have tried installing new programs ie kapersky, I can run an exe file but the first window that comes up with option to run or cancel, as soon as I select run the window closes,. end of story. same with programs like notebook, the if I click on any part of it it closes straight away. outlook. I can open emails in inbox but as soon as I select any other folder on lefthand side, i.e sent items outlook just shuts down various othet programs act the same way.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI