This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Executables will not run

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Laptop Brand: Averatec OS: Window XP professional SP 2 Antivirus: None Can not install antivirus/antispyware programs in order to clean up this computer. The programs are on the harddrive, when I run them the program tries to run, the installer flashes on the desktop then disappears. I know this computer is infected. Is there another way to run these programs? Or any ideas to fix what I am thinking is a Windows problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI