This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Google Redirect Virus - Microsoft and McAfee blocked

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I must have downloaded a virus which redirects Google to ad sites and blocks my computer from receiving the latest McAfee virus signatures and windows updates. I have read many forum postings about these issues, and all start with me pasting Hijack results. I have downloaded hijack and have the resuls to post if anyone would like to aid in the removal. Thanks, pmcrider

I have downloaded hijack and have the resuls to post if anyone would like to aid in the removal.

That would be the place to start :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI