This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Annyoing Virtumonde.dll and Virtumonde.exe keeps commi

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hey tom i always had firewall and my symantec av installed…lol…but o well…all i can say now is thanks so much for all your help! i appreciate it alot! yep windos updats are working! ty SOOOOOO MUCH! :notworthy: :woot:
sal911, Yep. It's my standard final post. Good information there. Use what you can, pat yourself on the back for what you are already doing. :thumbup: You're very welcome. Glad we could help. Good Luck and Be Well. :wavey:
ty so much man..for everything! iTs been good working with you I hope you Take care, and be well.. have a awsome christmas! once again, Take care god friend!
sal911, I knew about Canadians celebrating Thanksgiving at the wrong time, but I didn't know you were from the great white north. So… When do you all celebrate Halloween? On the Fourth of July?
sal911, OK. I think I'm straight now. Well, you better go do your homework and I'll close this thread. Hopefully next time I see you it will be because your training in the classroom. :thumbup:
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI