This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello...not sure where to go on here...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I found this site when I was searching for help with a "delself" icon that suddenly appeared on my 'puter and a pop up that keeps telling me it's infected….HELP!!! Jayne
:welcome: Jayne,

Glad to see you have found WTT.

If you feel you have Malware on your computer, go here and follow the thread to post a HJT log.

There is a full explanation of "delself" here I found just by using google.

Post back if you need more assistance, but I would be inclined to post a HJT log by following my first suggestion and link.

kind regards,