This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Odd Message, when unintall HJT.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've attempted to uninstall HJT and I've encountered this error. When I attempted to uninstall via Revo Uninstaller or Add/Remove Programs the window will freeze. The screenshot is attached. Edit: Problem resolved.

Attachments:

I've attempted to uninstall HJT and I've encountered this error. When I attempted to uninstall via Revo Uninstaller or Add/Remove Programs the window will freeze.
The screenshot is attached.
Edit: Problem resolved.

Hi drragostea,

Why would you want to uninstall HJT? You may need it in a hurry one day. Just interested in your reason for doing so…..thanks

best regards,
Hello Tallin. The HJT program was used in a Malware Thread, so after it was resolved, I decided to uninstall it.
WinPatrol Plus also offers the HJT log option, so I do not need HJT at the moment ^_^.
But thanks for your cocern. : )
Hi drragostea. Try booting to Safe Mode and logging in as Administrator (should not require a password unless you added it). See if you can uninstall HJT from there.

Hello Tallin. The HJT program was used in a Malware Thread, so after it was resolved, I decided to uninstall it.
WinPatrol Plus also offers the HJT log option, so I do not need HJT at the moment ^_^ .
But thanks for your cocern. : )

That is absolutely fine with me, just wondered why and you have explained it well.

I had an ISP problem today, and was very pleased I had HJT installed and ready to go. However I only run WinPatrol Free so thank you for telling me about WinPartol Plus.

Did you manage to get HJT uninstalled?

best regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI