Hello everyone. Just found this place and glad I did. I'm here for some serious help, but first I wanted to drop by and say hi. I do hope I am posting correctly. I'll be terribly embarrassed if I'm not, but if I've screwed up, somebody please set me straight so I won't make the same mistake again. I may be an "anomaly," but I can learn new things. . . . i think . . .
If you need help, here is a link for New Members. You posted correctly in the right forum so don't be concerned about doing the wrong thing.
If you would like to learn about fighting Malware, here is a link to The Classroom where you can apply. In our own way, we get so much satisfaction when we solve a posters problem, so have a think about it?
Hello and welcome anomaly. I think we all found this forum for the same reasons and it's a friendly and useful place to be. I recently joined the Malware Classroom so that I can learn to help others as I have been helped. Enjoy visiting WTT and spread the word to your friends.
Satchfan
hello anomaly ,
welcome! i've been in the forum for just a few days.
haven't been posting that much.
just had fun reading stuff for now and well posting some i think would help.
you would surely enjoy the community as i do.
friendly people are around so don't worry.
welcome again!