This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Rookie over here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, just thought I'd stop in and say hello. I've been to this site before but just to read up on things. Now I find myself needing a little help. Hopefully, I will find it; if not I'm having a good time reading the posts. Some of the comments really crack me up :rofl: That's a good thing by the way.
[external image: Posted Image]

Hi Loverainydays,

I see that you have your HijackThis log posted in the correct forum. As you have probably read elsewhere, there always seems to be more infected systems than experts available to help with them. Please be patient and someone will get to you. Do not reply to your own topic until an expert responds as they look for topics with 0 replies first. If you haven't heard from anyone for 5 days, please go here..

Good Luck :thumbup: